Buyers Guide - Do I need a Sales Representative?
An Important Question Before You Start Looking
Many potential homebuyers may wonder, do I really need a Sales Representative? In a word: Yes! A committed and professional Sales Representative will make the complex process of purchasing a home both simple and painless. A good Sales Representative should:
- Know market conditions in your community.
- Show updated knowledge of financing and mortgage rates.
- Know what is negotiable in a contract and what is not.
An experienced Sales Representative will also understand the complexities and importance of:
- Zoning and building laws
- Legal Issues
- and more...
Buyer Representation Agreement
A written contract called a Buyer Representation Agreement establishes "Buyer Agency". It explains services the company will provide, establishes a fee arrangement for the Sales Representative's services and specifies what obligations a buyer may have. The buyer's Sales Representative works for the buyer and is legally obligated to look after their best interests throughout the entire real estate transaction. This Sales Representative owes full fiduciary responsibilities, duties and loyalty to the real estate buyer.
>> Continue on to... Why Choose A Higher Standards Representative?
- About HomeLife
- Why Buy?
- Do I Need A Sales Representative?
- Why Choose A HomeLife Standards Sales Representative?
- HomeLife's Five Criteria For Buying
- Homefree Buyer's Guide
- The Offer to Buy
- The Money
- Closing On the Purchase
- Return to HomeLife Services